Friday, June 25, 2010

yes, we're still alive

wow...I knew it had been a long time since I wrote anything, but I didn't realize it had been almost a year!! Things got kinda crazy after finding out I was pregnant again and it was one hell of a school year. In preparation for the new baby, I felt like I couldn't spend any time on the computer unless it was work related and wanted to spend as much time with my daughter as possible. I was really worried about how life was going to change with the introduction of a new baby and how she was going to react. But I have to say, I couldn't have asked for anything better than it has been. It was a rocky start to our life as a family of 4, but Alessia totally embraced being a big sister and has been great with her little brother Gianni. My little man is going to be 4 months tomorrow, and I'm feeling like I need to get back some mommy-time and back to some blogging and venting. So expect some new posts coming up!

Nothing too exciting lately, except that my family has seem to caught baby fever since I announced my pregnancy! My cousin just had her first, a beautiful little girl, last week and we have 3 more babies coming in the fall - 1 girl, 1 boy and 1 ?? I love babies!! It's nice that the family is growing since between my husband's family and mine, we lost 3 people in 2009-2010. It's been a year of ups and downs, but hey, that's life isn't it?

Time is short, and I'm starting to ramble, so I'm off for now. Things to expect: some fun recipes I've been trying, summer craft ideas for the kids when it's too hot to go outside and, of course, updates on my crazy family!

No comments: