Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday baby!

I know it's almost over, but I had to try to write at least a short little blurb...my little baby girl turned 1 today!!! I can't believe it! It went by so fast. I couldn't take off work today due to state testing, but Mark stayed with her then our parents and siblings came down for dinner cake and presents. I'll be back with more details about our celebration tomorrow, but here's a cute shot for now:


:o( Our best friends Danielle, Pete and Eliza were supposed to join us too, but unfortunately a Coxsackie scare put the kabosh on that. We missed them.
Okay it was a very late night for us, so I'm going to sleep. But I will def be back tomorrow cuz I have lots to talk about - the times they are a-changin around here.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Happy birthday! How exciting!